- Material 100% Human Hair
- Length 10”-26”
- Texture Straight/Body Wave
- Color Honey Blonde
WIG CARE TIPS
1. Take care of the wig like your own natural hair.
2. Comb wig with wide tooth comb, comb from the ends firstly, then the middle, then from top to ends.
3. We recommend washing and conditioning every 4 years, when washing the wig, don’t wring or rub the hair. Don’t use hot water, use warm water or cool water.
4. After washing, be sure to moisturize the hair when it’s wet. Then put the wig on a wig stand and leave it to air dry, high temperature heat may damage the hair.
5. Do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing the wig.
6. When taking off the wig, store it in silk or satin bags.
7. Human hair ends love added moisture and oils or serums. dryness may lead to breakage, be sure to keep the hair moisturized and ready to go when you need them.